Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dear Katelyn

You aren't anorexic :)
You're sitting next to me. You are wearing a striped shirt and jeans. You have a white bag and glasses. That's awesome! You're awesome! You're also one of my three friends who has a blog. Hooray! So uh, what's up? How's life, sitting next to me and stuff? I'm pretty good myself, just sitting and yawning and all that jazz :P
So uh you're telling me about SUNY Genesseo's focault pendulum and sitting next to me and Paul is sitting behind us talking about black people and Jo-Jo is there to make sure it stays not racist... that's pretty rad. We're talking about Lexington Steele now and you think it's gross but I think it's AWESOME. Now you're showing me a sideways tree. It made me make this face:
:{
Aight I'mma go. Enjoy your letter!
Your bud,
Ryan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

merely suggesting that katelyn isn't anorexic is incontrovertible proof that you are deep in the pocket of Deep Katelyn.

Anonymous said...

er big katelyn

but she isnt big

she's anorexic

Ryan F said...

I don't know who this is but you make me sad

Anonymous said...

I ate three servings of gnocchis tonight LOL

But I threw it up after.

So I think you may have your eating disorders confused.

But in all seriousness, it's pitiful when people have nothing better to do than make false accusations toward people they hardly know... especially when there is a distinct possibility that said accuser is someone who is in college and should have moved on with his or her life by now.
Sad, sad.