Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hypocrite

I am the world's biggest hypocrite. Serously.

Since freshman year, I was the bubbly, happy person, bouncing around classrooms, making jokes and taunting teachers. I watched as my peers succumbed to pressures, got together, broke up, complained, angsted, and all of these things.
Being unable to relate, I criticized.
"You just want attention." "There's no such thing as angst." "Teenage depression is just your yearning for attention."

After a sudden change, they are the ones with the last laugh.

Today, I woke up at 8. I layed in my bed until 10, plagued with the worst stomachache I've ever had. Thinking I could make it go away by forgetting about it, I showered then drove to school. I returned home and sat on the computer. I sat there for four hours doing nothing but checking my facebook and sitting. At 4 I broke up with my girlfriend. I then went to tell her best friend. At 7 I went to dinner, but of course, no appetite. I had three dumplings, came home and vomited. I tried watching Forrest Gump but instead curled on the floor of the bathroom in a fetal position. I will be going to bed soon.

I need some help, please.

No comments: