Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Graduating, AP Scores, etc

I'm finally done with everything and I don't know how much I like this. I'm really excited for college, but I feel kind of empty, like I'm never going to see any of my friends again.
I don't know. One of the few people I actually want to see again won't return my texts so I'm guessing we're done talking too, so whatever, time to move on, blah blah blah.

In more awesomely awesome news, I, Ryan Loser/Tool Chukwuebuka called the AP people today and got my scores. Instead of actually telling you them because there's someone out there who'll say "YOU ARROGANT PRICK, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D ACTUALLY TELL THEM TO ME," I'm going to give verbal representations, inspired my UChicago friend Kirsten.

AP Studio Art
First Reaction: "Isn't this the grade they give you as long as you finish all of your pieces? Yeah, it is. Well, uh, at least I passed... or something"

AP Economics
WOO, I knew I wouldn't let you down, Mr. Gofman. Please stop calling me gay now... Oh wait, I graduated.

AP US Government
I told you I'd do it Ms. Foy... I can't f*cking believe you made me do all of that work to "boost my grade" after this and still give me an 82 for the quarter. I ain't gettin no respect.

AP English Lit
I mean I told everyone this was what I was getting. I still get credit so it's fine.

AP Italian
(Tries to recall an italian word) Hmm... "Rino, non shpudamai in terra!" Wait, that's not italian, that's some whacko dialect. No wonder this is what I got, the teacher didn't even teach me how to speak the damn language.

AP Calculus BC
MS HAGLER I LOVE YOU! :D:D

AP Physics B
WHHATTT? "If you would like to rehear your score, press nine." *presses nine* "If you would like to rehear your score, press nine." *presses nine* "If you would like t-" *presses nine.* No one thinks it's that great that I got this one because they're all like "Ryan, you wanna be a physics major and stuff." But if you had seen my confidence level during the test, or seen a copy of my answer sheet, you'd beg to differ; I left 10 multiple choice out, and instead of doing the last problem I wrote an essay about how my physics teacher left me grossly underprepared for the test. I guess miracles do happen.

No comments: