Sunday, June 7, 2009

Being Forgotten

It's happening more and more often lately and it's starting to get on my nerves-
I look through pictures and see all of my friends together having a great time
-or-
I read my friends twitter updates and they read something along the lines of "had a great time last night"

Why does this annoy me?
I am not in those pictures.
I did not have a great time the night before.
I wasn't even there...
I wasn't even invited.

Maybe I'm expecting too much from my friendships but you'd probably feel the same way if people you were sure you were good friends with hung out without you all the time.
ALL the time.
Literally.
Like, every weekend.

Whatever, I've got to go. I have a hundred parties, sixty movies and ten broadway shows to not get invited to.

No comments: