Monday, June 28, 2010

The Best Day of My Life


Last week was the worst day of my life. I had a shitty day at work and all I wanted was some Taco Bell, so I ordered my favorite- a Crunchwrap Supreme. Upon receiving it, I was handed nothing more than a wrap- my CWS was neither crunchy nor supreme. There was no crunch, no lettuce, no tomato, and the sour cream tasted like yogurt. I promptly emailed the Taco Bell Customer Service Site detailing this experience as ironically and as Ryan Mandelbaum-y as possible. This is what I received in the mail today. IN THE MAIL. LIKE, AN ACTUAL LETTER.

June 25th, 2010
Ryan Mandelbuam
----------------- Avenue
----------, NY, 1----

Dear Ryan Mandelbaum,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your experience at Taco Bell. Comments from our customers are very important to us, and we appreciate yours.

At Taco Bell, we strive to ensure that all of our restaurants meet every customer's expectations. So when a valued customer like you takes the time to contact us, we take it seriously. For this reason, I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate team members in order to help us toward continuous improvement.

Once again, thank you for your comments. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. (Begin best day ever) WE HOPE YOU WILL ACCEPT THE ENCLOSED COUPON AS A TOKEN OF OUR APPRECIATION FOR YOUR COMMENTS. We look forward to welcoming you back to the great taste of Taco Bell.

Sincerely,
Alwin (that's how it's spelled on the letter)
Guest Service Representative

We Care!

VALID GUEST COUPON
ONE FREE ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE




YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


No comments: