Sunday, August 9, 2009

Twitter Withdrawal, a tragicomedy.

fmsbwbbb #whentwitterwasdown hahaha you're all such dorks! I didn't even know it was down until i saw it on the news. half a minute ago from web

fmsbwbbb @jaredk I know, my butt itches, too! 3 minutes ago from web

fmsbwbbb Can you believe I almost facebook msged my brother to call 911? 8 minutes ago from web

fmsbwbbb Hey, twiter's back online! Hooray! Man, I thought I was done for there! 10 minutes ago from web

fmsbwbbb fggghhnnghh 14 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb 911plz 32 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb mso dizzy... ecertything loosks asooo strnge... id nt know whats towrong 58 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb M finges arteroo biggggfor therbutond on ym fphoen icantanyone read mte>? 1 hour ago via txt

fmsbwbbb Why won't these bright colors and loud noises go away? Does the #twitterfairy hover over your monitor too? 1 hour 10 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb I thought only rabid dogs foam from the mouth? 1 hour 30 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU JUST WORK PLEASE 1 hour 48 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb Okay, Ryan. Just breathe. Go get some air. You'll be all right. Just don't think about it. 1 hour 49 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb Is anyone else considering #suicide? 2 hours 9 minutes ago via text

fmsbwbbb Is vomit usually dark red? Do you think It'll break my monitor? 2 hours 33 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb My computer monitor is getting fuzzy... Don't have patience for solitaire... please... someone... Gonna puke... 2 hours 40 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb tried getting on the website using a proxy and it didn't work. WHY WON'T THIS WEBSITE WORK 2 hours 49 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb My head aches. If I don't find out what @sockington is doing soon I may vomit 3 hours ago via txt

fmsbwbbb Tried picking up a book, then put it down and checked if Twitter was working. What's happening? 3 hours 15 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb @jaredk @ankit @sexiigurl30 @mikeman SOMEONE RESPOND! ISN'T ANYONE READING MY TWEETS? TXT ME 3 hours 30 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb I wonder what's happening in the twitterverse. Do you think it's up yet? 3 hours 58 minutes ago via txt

fmsbwbbb Twitter's down? *scoff* I'm not addicted to this stupid website, I'm just going to go outside 4 hours ago via txt

No comments: