Sunday, May 11, 2008

Kid Robot!

The new kidrobot store opened up in Manhattan, and though I have been unable to go, I plan on going soon. I love their clothing, but I cannot afford. However, I LOVE Munnys and Dunnys, and they're only $10. I want.

For those who do not know what a Dunny is, it's just a vinyl action figure shaped like a rabbit in which kidrobot hires artists to paint 3- or 8- inch ones to sell in their stores. They come in blind assorment, which means you don't know which doll you've got until you open the box.

Munnys are 7- or 3- inch white vynil dolls you can paint yourself that look like Monkeys.


Some of my favorite artists have painted Dunnys. For example, Dalek, my current favorite artist, did a whole set. For those of you who haven't heard of Dalek, you've probably seen his work- the space monkey from Tony Hawk Underground 2 is one of his creations :


He created a whole set of Dunnys for kidrobot. Here are some of them:






I want them. All of them.

So please, everyone, buy them for me. Buy me ANY Dunny. I don't care WHICH artist did them.

Thanks guys.



No comments: