Thursday, May 1, 2008

Standardized Tests...

I am happy to say that after two months, I have finally finished my English term paper. Though it may be the worse paper ever written, it certainly takes a load off my back. Now all I have to do is study for those SATs, another 2 days from now.
Some fancy words I've learned:

Garrulous-talkative
Abrogate-abolish
Deleterious-bad
Ephemeral-transient
Prosaic-dull
Lassitude-tiredness
Vainglorious-pompous
Hackneyed-trite
Effervescent-lively
Beseeching-imploring
Parsimonious-thrifty
Eulogy- praise
Intransigent-stubborn
Ebullient-thrilled by a victory
Perfidious-treacherous
Egregious-outstandingly bad

On another note, I take web design in school and I have to write a daily blog for it, so here's the link:
http://webdesignlhs.blogspot.com/

Don't worry reader(s), I'll update this one as often as usual.

No comments: