Monday, July 20, 2009

A Portrait Of The Blogger As A College Student Who Stopped Giving A Fuck Too Soon

Google Analytics says I still get about 5 readers a day, two or three of whom stay on the site for more than no seconds, and surprisingly few of them being unique visitors. So those readers may notice that my updates have been coming less and less frequently.
Well, that's because I stopped caring about everything. Oops!
I was gonna write a blog post about how much I was enjoying the book that inspired this title a couple days ago then thought, hey, I just don't give a fuck.
I was gonna go out the other day, eh, nah.
For example, my daily schedule-
9-10- Not doing anything
10-1030- Not caring about the speed limit
1030-300- Standing thoughtlessly by a computer, usually belting one of the three songs I know by heart
330-530- Not caring about anything
530-1200- Who Cares?
Showering? Who cares what I smell like? Brushing My Teeth? So my teeth are yellow, what do I care. Getting Dressed? This stained t-shrt has just enough holes for me not to care. Combing My Hair? Psh.
I don't know, I'm at the part of my blog post where I'm rereading and it doesn't sound like I'm saying anything. Maybe I should just delete my blog. Nah, too much effort. You know, I kinda feel like Adam Sandler's character in Click when he's on fast foward and stuff. Whatever.
I was going to write a poem to describe how little I care but that would take too much effort, and in all seriousness, I don't care enough to make this blog post good.
So I'm going to express how I feel again only this time I'm going to try to make it rhyme, I guess.

I'm writing a poem
Fuck how it sounds
I guess this'll show'em
Mngrghgmmmghounds.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here till Thursday.

1 comment:

DieterFinch said...

4 pm: wake up
4 pm - 5 am: jack shit and bollocks
5 am: go to sleep