Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Introduction

I'm R. At least, that's how I'd like to be referred. A lot of things have been going on around me, and as I love to talk, I thought I'd do a little blogging.

Of course I'd like to get straight to business, but let me bring somthing up first-
I had tickets to a Mets game today. It got delayed by three hours. That made me SO angry. Plus, I knew the girl who was singing the national anthem. By 9:30, my legal guardian made the decision that we would go home, seeing that I had to go to school tomorrow. But suddenly, the rain stopped! And the game started! I felt so good to finally be home at my house to watch the game. But then what happened? Apparently the local sports channel doesn't air the National Anthem. Are they serious? As that was the main reason I really wanted to see the game, I went up to my room and got all pissed.

Well, that's enough complaining for tonight. Tomorrow I talk about my school's budget passing (failing?)!

No comments: